About the person who is behind this blog:
My name is Fred de Jonge and I’m located in The Netherlands. I’m Working currently for Datamex Automatisering BV as system / network engineer. My main work purpose in this company is networking, servers.
I’m doing this as a hobby of problems or interesting solutions I found during my work. And like to share it with anyone who is interested in these solutions.
In my spare time I like to travel. I’ve visited so far 30 countries in the world. And would like to visit more in the next year. (Available to read on http://www.freddejonge.nl )
I’ve experience with several products:
- Cisco networking equipment (routers, switches, wireless)
- HPE networking and server equipment (switches, servers)
- Dell server equipment
- Netgear storage, network and wireless equipment
- Microsoft Server OS and Workstation OS
- VMWare virtualization software.
- Backup solutions of Veeam, Acronis, CA
I’m currently certified for:
- Cisco CCNA R&S (640-607)
- Cisco CCNA Voice (640-460)
- Cisco IIUC2
- Cisco Firewall 2.0 ( 642-618)
- Microsoft: Exam 741: Networking with Windows Server 2016
I’m currently trying to archive Cisco CCNP R&S and Microsoft MCSE
To contact me: You can do this via my LinkedIN profile feel free to ask my anything.