How do you get the Flip3D in your Windows 7
1. Right-click on Desktop, select New and then Shortcut.
2. In the New Shortcut Wizard, type the below path as location:
RunDll32 DwmApi #105
3. Click next, assign name as Flip-3D.
4. Lastly, click on Finish button.
5. Once you click Finish, a new icon will appear on the Desktop.
6. You can stop here if you don’t like to change the look of the icon.
7. To get the default Flip-3D icon, right-click on the new Flip-3D icon and select Properties.
8. Under the Shortcut tab, open Change Icon.
9. In the location box, type C:\windows\explorer.exe and click OK to get new icons.
10. Select Flip-3D icon from the available icons and click OK and then Apply.
11. Now you can right-click on the icon and select Pin to taskbar to access the icon directly from the Superbar (Taskbar).